Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Moving sucks... Cheers from the Beach House

The end of October and the first few weeks of November have been a blur of work moving and more moving and more moving. If you haven't figured it out by now I  moved. I like moving about as much as putting my nuts in a meat grinder but after all the work and many beers I think it was worth getting out of an apartment and being able to spread out a bit. It hasn't been a lot of fun and I had zero times in the woods or on the water though the later is painfully close I have been working 6 days a week and the seventh at the house. I think the view alone is worth it and now that I'm catching up I might just get to enjoy this.
                   




view from my porch
 
I deliberately left the kayak in storage so I would not be tempted and the ole lady would not shoot me.
needs a little work but the rents cheap
And a mans fire wood stack should not be that empty this late in the year but I will fix that in a hurry
Cheers from the Beach House
 

No comments:

Post a Comment