Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Work Monster Must Die

     It looks like the work monster is at it again, as soon as I think I will get a full weekend to get out and fish he chomps them away. Looks like work is going full tilt again for awhile. That is not all bad because it will put me closer to my financial goals but sucks some fun out of life in the short term. I can look forward to the 16th in which nothing but an act of god will keep me from. It is the annual trip a group of friends and I take to the Potomac to fish, cookout and drink some chillies on a small island near Shepardstown West Virginia. We have been going for more than 15 years and its a nice relaxing day catching up with old friends that I simply wont miss. Guess I will get some rest so I can get a good start killing this beast. If your out and about that way stop on buy and grab a cold one.

No comments:

Post a Comment