Thursday, August 7, 2014

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling The Chesapeake (Reveiw)

In the midst of all my busyness this summer I still found time to get in some reading (mostly locked in the can the only place I get peace). I just finished reading Light Tackle Kayak Trolling The Chesapeake.  Its not often that a good fisherman gives up their secrets and rare they put it in print. This was a great short summer read about a topic I am very passionate about. It was nice to get another anglers view on something I do often and a chance to see his methods and madness .This book is a how to for the beginner and veteran alike I know it will help me tune up my presentation. So if you are interested in kayak trolling even if you chase fish other than Stripers I would highly recommend this book.
Pick it up on Amazon

1 comment: