Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Citation Smallie

June got off to a rough start but improved greatly. The gardens are coming along well after a cool spring . I just harvested six nice cabbage along with as many radishes as I could ever need. The bee hives got some new wallpaper ( check picture its all about marketing lol) and are getting stronger. Tony and I went crabbing on the 17th, we crabbed that weekend last year and netted 8 crabs. This year however we pulled in a bushel, lets hope it's a banner year for my most favorite crustacean. This past weekend was a wading trip to the upper Potomac with my mostly kayak less group. The fishing was tough with water up a bit from recent storms. Everybody seemed to figure it out but me, I came home with the big skunk. My buddy K figured it out big time netting himself a MD citation smallie at 20 1/2 Inches 3.3 pounds. Planning for and awesome cook out weekend and holiday. Keep Livin The Dream
Hives sporting new logo's

about half way there

Teaching little man how to hold em

That a citation right there Big Son

No comments:

Post a Comment