Saturday, July 21, 2012

judged

I'm a little late on current events been working so many hours lately trying to get some projects done but I finally get a day off turn on the bloob tube and am bombarded with stupid. First let me send my heart out to the families in Colorado I know it sucks to loose love ones to senseless violence. But what I got hit with from the media was ridiculous you would think that people who have to be seen on TV would at least get there shit strait  I could forgo the small things like extended clips instead of mags or assuming that everything is an assault weapon. I have grown used to there drama but when I clicked on the news to catch the weather I was like here we go again every anti gun ass and his brother getting there 15 minutes I must of seen bloombergs pasty ass on 10 channels and every time a pro gun expert was put on it was edited down to a couple of seconds. I guess this is why i try not to watch TV I keep saying I'm just there to watch the weather but even the weatherman has more truth in his forecast than the rest and that's saying something his ass only gets it right a percentage of the time. Now I have police ramping up security at movie theaters checking bags and doing pat downs and the sheeple are so happy to have them there. As bad as these tragedies are the reality of being free is that some time people go over the edge and there isn't anything you can do about it no matter how much freedom you give up you will never be safe that's life figure it out get over yourself and move on the best you can do in life is to learn how to protect yourself. I cant say if an armed person in that theater could of made a difference the attack was planned out well and with the nut bag in armorer and his element of surprise it would have been a tough situation.But what I am saying is if I was there and had a choice I would be packing I might still end up dead but at least I would have a slither of a chance to defend myself and that is all I ever ask for. Its my right I from birth not given to me by government or any one else the condition of being human allows be to defend myself period. Unfortunately where I live to carry the tools to defend myself is against there laws and I am a criminal as soon as I leave the house prepared. I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

1 comment: