Sunday, August 5, 2012

1 month and 10 days



Broke out the old bow today after work its pass time to get ready for bow season I only have a month or so. Been so busy working that I haven't had time to shoot but times a ticking so I have to dust the bow off. The only good thing is I have been shooting this bow for about 14 years so its kinda like an extension of my arm just point and shoot it all comes back really quick. Every year I flirt with the thought of buying a new bow but I just cant get rid of something that still works ya know if it ain't broke don't fix it. I have on the other hand squeaked in time to walk the woods and like the bow most of the places I hunt don't change much. Venison getting low in the fridge and being able to walk the woods with my bow keeps me sane cant wait for September.
Mathews Feather Max

No comments:

Post a Comment